After anti-Covid lockdown break, India to return to cricket field playing against Australia | Railways to provide trains for migrant workers on states' request: Supreme Court | Madras HC declares Jayalalithaa's niece and nephew as her legal heirs to property | India adds new 6,566 Covid-19 cases, registers 194 deaths in 24 hours | Karnataka asks PM Modi to allow reopening of temples, mosques, churches from Jun 1 |

Czech Republic shooting kills 8

India Blooms News Service | 25 Feb 2015, 03:06 am
Prague, Feb 24 (IBNS): At least eight people have been killed during a shooting attack at Druzba restaurant in Czech Republic town of Uhersky Brod on Tuesday, media reports said.

"The shooting attack in the Druzba restaurant today has claimed eight lives,"  ceskenoviny.cz reported quoting Czech Interior Minister Milan Chovanec (Social Democrats, CSSD).

The perpetrator of the attack is also dead, said Chovanec.

"The regional police said the perpetrator of the attack had been pacified," ceskenoviny.cz reported.

According to reports, the gunman shot indiscriminately after entering the restaurant.

Uhersky Brod Mayor Patrik Kuncar was quoted as saying by the website: "He fired about 25 shots and probably injured two people."

The police have sealed the area where the incident is taking place.
 

Czech Republic shooting kills 8

India Blooms News Service
Comments ()

Post your comment:

Web Analytics